Friday, November 12, 2004
- Name: fathercrow
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
I was kept in a dark damp basement and fed raw meat whilst being beaten regularly by my parents until I was sixteen. My twin brother got treated well, and lived above ground. We were baptised "test subject A" and "test subject B". My parents wanted to finally settle the "nature vs nurture" argument. Later in life, I beat my brother to death with a large heavy tome on human psychology.
- Words of fire ink of Blood the myspace. Just to give my mates someone to be "friends with"
- Words of Fire, Ink of Blood - the OLD webpage
- Safe Home, a comic I wrote back in the 90's
- Caveat Lector, poetry, reciprocal intelligence
- "Stuffinthangs" A new blog by an old friend, well worth the read
- Old Jokes Home....
- Wage Slavery Eats you Alive.
- A Gaelic Island Wake
- Awwwww Sheeeeeet
- Coming attractions, or not......
- Updates from beyond the Grave...
- I'm being stalked by the Grim Reaper
- Slouching, croaking and bleating toward the IFI
- Bush denies "Official start of Crusades"