Wednesday, September 21, 2005

To the Devil-Girl with you all.......



I think I may have mumbled something before on this blog about how I had occassionally contributed to the counter culture site "Disinformation". Well for the more curious among you here's a list of all of those articles I reported on/scrawled frantically on bits of paper in the middle of the night.

The articles span the gamut from comics to drugs, from self penned religious/philosophical diatribes like "Beyond Belief" to reports of Nazi bombers buried below Berlin Airports and much other weirdness in between.

Oh and in the next couple of days I should have a short story tentatively entitled "Salaryman" up here, its a bit of a bizarre one and, I think, worth waiting for.

Enjoy.

Peace and Hope

FatherCrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home