Thursday, March 31, 2005
- Name: fathercrow
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
I was kept in a dark damp basement and fed raw meat whilst being beaten regularly by my parents until I was sixteen. My twin brother got treated well, and lived above ground. We were baptised "test subject A" and "test subject B". My parents wanted to finally settle the "nature vs nurture" argument. Later in life, I beat my brother to death with a large heavy tome on human psychology.
- Words of fire ink of Blood the myspace. Just to give my mates someone to be "friends with"
- Words of Fire, Ink of Blood - the OLD webpage
- Safe Home, a comic I wrote back in the 90's
- Caveat Lector, poetry, reciprocal intelligence
- "Stuffinthangs" A new blog by an old friend, well worth the read
- Notch another one up on the cell wall of this glor...
- Good Friday Rave.
- When everybody knows your name......
- WHAT ARE YOU? HIGH!?!?
- They took my brain...
- Remember! you too can afford to make the Squirre...
- The Bonfire of Mammon is stealing our Air.
- The Raves have started again, CALL THE COPS...