Thursday, March 31, 2005

Notch another one up on the cell wall of this glorious prison.

If I were Christ, I'd be dead now.

This day, thirty three years ago, I was born, kicking, mewling and covered in amniotic fluid, into this world.

It must have been something like death, nothing into something, a huge intake of breath, all consuming blinding light and then something approximating a baby's limited way of expressing,

"WHAT THE FUCK!??"

Thankfully, that white light, and that expression, have followed me all my days.

Rarely do I wake and take the world around me for granted, and rarely do I rise unaware of how the two of us dance.

As Milton says in Paradise Lost

"The mind is it's own place, and in itself
Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven"

It is seldom nowadays that I allow it to become Hell, that, after all, is what adolescence is for.

But give me a few years before I have mastered the transformation of every day into Heaven.

Though I have mastered the daily wonder of it all though, for the rest of my days.

Do what thou wilt, shalt be the whole of the Law.

Love is the Law, love under Will

Peace and Hope

FatherCrow.


* any reference to a Judaeo Christian point of view is used as allegory and for metaphorical purposes only, I don't wear this damn Pentacle for nothing you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger fathercrow said...

No, not really.

And thanks.

FatherCrow

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home