Friday, January 21, 2005
- Name: fathercrow
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
I was kept in a dark damp basement and fed raw meat whilst being beaten regularly by my parents until I was sixteen. My twin brother got treated well, and lived above ground. We were baptised "test subject A" and "test subject B". My parents wanted to finally settle the "nature vs nurture" argument. Later in life, I beat my brother to death with a large heavy tome on human psychology.
- Words of fire ink of Blood the myspace. Just to give my mates someone to be "friends with"
- Words of Fire, Ink of Blood - the OLD webpage
- Safe Home, a comic I wrote back in the 90's
- Caveat Lector, poetry, reciprocal intelligence
- A "Words of Fire, Ink of Blood" social network, a filter for all the worlds mental disorders, provided by the free wackwall.com
- "Stuffinthangs" A new blog by an old friend, well worth the read
- Face GRAFFt
- The Black Plague
- We really do live on the Island of Faeries and Lep...
- Death is not the End.
- And no one's talking about the strange change in t...
- Irish among Smuggest People on Earth
- Stalker in the Park
- On the Appointment of Alberto Gonzales as US Attor...
- 12 Bush Monkeys - the countdown.
- The Vision Thing