Monday, September 20, 2004

More from the Land of Black Gold....

Just a quick thought. The US presence in Iraq has pretty much retreated to a two bedroom semi-d somewhere in central Baghdad, Iyad Allawi is hiding in the toilet and the marines have secured the living room, "elsewhere," a senior officer was quoted as saying "who the Fuck knows?".

King George in another drooling shit flinging fit is attempting to remedy the situation by diverting more funds to Iraq to beef up security.......and where is he getting these funds?

Power and Water, the funds that were going into Iraq's power and water, the funds that were going to help rebuild Iraq. Now even moderates are going to be without power and water. Their Families are going to be without power and water. I dunno about you, but that would make me pick up a kalashnikov and find the sons of bitches who invaded my country and set up a military junta to export my oil under the pretense of helping me. Bush causes more death, to inflict more death, because of the death that he caused....follow me?

I just hope Allawi has reinforced that bathroom door.......

Peace and Hope

Fathercrow

ps. Oh, and has anyone noticed the American press are referring to the Insurgents as "Anti-Iraqi forces" now? LOL A finer piece of Newspeak I have not heard.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah to quote from a move (not original I know) The end is Fucking Nine. I don't know about any one ells but over the last 4 to 5 weeks I have felt a big disturbance in the cosmos and I'm personally feeling very uneasy about it.........
History repeats it's self we all know that, but could this be our last days ! When we have an idiot like Bush in power and our general ethos is one of I'm OK Jack (Fuck you) were can we go, how can we move on ? I have to say I fear the worst this time, and mark my words something is coming and it will take us all by surprise !?

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH DEAREST SWEETEST JESUS....IN A SWEET SHOP!!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....Do the world a favour; go home and wank. And wank! And wank! And wank! With any luck you'll prove medical science wrong and waste your lifetime supply of tadpoles so there's no chance an egg will be fertilised to become a morbid carbon copy of Daddy......Mark II.
People like you just make me wanna laugh my ass off. Not coz yer funny y'understand, but because it's like watching some horrible Eastenders meets Big Brother hybrid and I just want to laugh to make sure I still can. Saints preserve us!!!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger fathercrow said...

"Go home and Wank".

Well that seems like good advice to someone who makes no valid point at all about the post, posts anonymously, and falls back on simple minded abuse which serves no purpose whatsoever.

So to at least remove the option of anonymous posting by people who would be better off wanking, I have disabled the ability of people to post anonymously so that if you post mindless shite, people will at least have an idea of which fool is responsible.

Play nice people, this should be a forum for discourse, and the exchange of ideas, not idiocy.

Peace and Hope

Fathercrow

3:06 PM  
Blogger fathercrow said...

No problem Roodboy, tracked you down fairly easily as I only mailed the site URL to mates and family.....

Peace and Hope

Fathercrow

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home