Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Death Knell....

Hacking serrated cough, bile, razorblades tearing the inside of my delicate virginal aesophagus, dizzyness and general disorientation.......

BILE!!!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

I think I may have been infected with a filliovirus,

I am convinced I have only hours to live...

I am fucked if I am spending them writing my own epitaph on this blog, you'll all have to do without me for a few days..

Though just to keep you all entertained whilst I wrestle with this flu demon, here's something that the readers of my blog but not my webpage might find interesting and new. A comic I wrote years ago...most of you will have seen it, some will not. Enjoy anyway.

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/6790/safehome.html

FatherCrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home