Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Comments Temporarily Reactivated

I have reactivated the comments section temporarily.

The decision was made when I found an option in bloggers function tabs that allows people to comment only if they type an assigned selection of letters that initally appear in jpeg form. This procedure is intended to prevent automatic bots from posting ads.

To anyone who is thinking of manually posting ads, DON'T, this is an ad free blog, and will remain so.

If any ads are posted I will disable comments again, as I will never allow this blog to degrade to the point of hawking products, this blog is written from passion and not for money. I think I made this clear with the earlier announcement that the comments were disabled.

Nor will I, before anyone asks, include product placement in any of the posts. So if any advertising agency employee is considering asking, again, don't waste your time. The only response you will get will be an abusive email that mocks your profession.

The reactivation is a pilot. I encourage discussion and dissent, if the comments section is reduced to advertising or abuse, it will not remain.

Lets see how this goes shall we?

Peace and Hope

FatherCrow

1 Comments:

Blogger fathercrow said...

Glad to see you're paying attention, and indeed, still reading my blog scrubjockey.

Gives me a warm feeling inside.

By the way, whats up with the complete lack of action on your blog the last couple of months?

Fathercrow.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home