Monday, January 16, 2006

Blog Reactivatied.

All:

Sorry about the long Hiatus, but unless all you wanted to read about was my whinging, well you should be glad that I didn't write anything.

Still, don't expect anything until at least the 26th of Feb, as I'm away to the wildes of Finland, but you can console yourself that I should have a bit to natter about when I get back. In fact, during the five weeks that this blog has been out of action, I have amassed quite a few stories and tales to send you away to bed. So hang on, good things come to those who wait, and I know you good people have waited quite the while, but hang on it there, it'll be worth it I tell ya.

If you're new to the blog, I guarantee there are some interesting posts below, and in the archives.

I hope you all check back occassionally.

Peace and Hope

FatherCrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home